Monday, August 13, 2012

Monogram Madness!


While scouring Pinterest the other day, I came across this site for making interlocking monograms.  This easy website is truly a find!! I searched high and low for a site like this during wedding planning so I had to share. And its so easy! She has 3 different monograms and lots of precious colors & color combinations. The possibilties are endless and I'm ready to start creating more! For Chic Sake has lots of cute ideas for projects on their website!

My first project was making coasters for the den. I used some old photo frame coasters I had lying around. When you first print the image, it is a 9 x 13 but you can rescan it as a picture and size it down. These were printed wallet size, 9 to sheet, and fit perfectly in the frames!



I printed more in orange for my sister's upcoming bachelorette weekend but I don't want to spoil the fun for her so you will have to come back to view that project!


Can't wait to find more projects to make!

The husband better watch out because looks like everything will be getting a monogram!





1 comment:

  1. Meredith-- I just found your blog through Mary's blog and I love all of your DIY adventures!! I love decorating/redecorating, especically crafts!! Looks like you and Stevens have had your work cut out for you! I redid a kitchen table and chairs and it took us forever to do, but I am so in love with it now!

    Look forward to following along :-)

    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete