Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Mix & Match

With the wedding over, I'm geared up and ready to work on a new project.  Mom taught me some sewing basics when she made made all of the linens for the reception - pillows, column ties & table cloths.  Now I'm anxious to tackle bedding for one of the guest rooms and for the master bath.  The master bath is now complete with a monogram shower curtain. We won't even talk about when I picked up curtain  had a slight bridal meltdown was shocked about the price and starting crying in the monogram store - word the wise, ask for an estimate before order!

For the bedroom, my thought is to continue the grey from the bathroom. Originally, I was thinking about adding another color such as yellow but I'm finding that I love the mix and match of patterns in one color.

Inspiration Photos:

Pinned Image

Our bedroom wall color is a pale greenish/blue and I would love to do the whole room in this color but I'm finding it hard to find this color in a fabric.

The only fabrics I can find in similar to the color are from Premier Prints at Fabric.com
The color is powder blue but fabric options
Premier Prints Key West Twill Powder BluePremier Prints Houndstooth Twill Powder Blue/White

My other thought is to go grey
 These are my favorites:

The fabric hunt is on! Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment